Get to Know
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance that can be used aromatically and topically
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents citronellol and geraniol
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
- Citronellyl formate
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.